Babcock MCS Offshore
Babcock MCS Offshore operates a mixed fleet of helicopters from bases in Aberdeen, Norwich, Sumburgh and Blackpool, employing more than 500 staff. We operate on behalf of more than 10 major customers, safely transporting men, women and equipment to the UK’s offshore oil and gas platforms.
Babcock MCS Offshore operates from five specialist helicopter terminals, including two at Aberdeen International Airport. These terminals are designed specifically for transporting men and women safely to and from offshore oil and gas installations and include the facilities of a standard airport but also cater for the additional safety requirements the offshore oil and gas industry demands.
- Over 40 years of experience
- Headquarters at Aberdeen International Airport
- A mixed fleet of aircraft – S-92, AS365N3, AW139
- Five different types of helicopter, seating up to 19 passengers
- Around 200,000 passengers every year
- More than 60 search and rescue missions each year