You can apply for a role you’d like on our Vacancies page.
We recruit for a wide variety of roles in locations around the world, so the process can vary slightly once we’ve got your application.
Generally, to join Babcock you’ll go through a process similar to this:
- Application: Search our full list of vacancies and follow the on-screen process to apply online. You can also upload a CV and covering letter, showing us why you think you’re right for the role. We’ll keep in touch with you by email, so make sure you give us the right address and complete all sections marked with an * .The application form may take you some time to complete – don't worry, you can save what you've done and come back to it later. We don't see your application until you submit it.
- Shortlisting: We’ll send you an email to let you know we’ve received your application, before reviewing it. We’ll let you know how your application is going, mainly by email.
- Interview: If we think your application meets the needs of the role, we might invite you to a face-to-face or phone interview, or to complete a questionnaire or other assessments such as psychometric tests.
- Pre-employment screening: If you’re offered a role, it’s usually subject to us getting satisfactory references and any other pre-employment checks that may be needed.
- Offer of employment: Once all checks are successfully completed, we’ll be in touch with a confirmed offer of employment and start date. Please note that if you’ll be working on Ministry of Defence sites, you’ll have to meet MoD security requirements too.
If you have any questions about this process, see our recruitment FAQs.
Start by taking a look at our Vacancies to find out how you can grow your career with Babcock.
- Agencies and Temporary Workers
- Committed to British Armed Forces
- A Day In The Life Of...
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Experienced hires at Babcock
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
- International Opportunities
- Placements, Internships and Sponsorships
- Recruitment Fraud
- Recruitment Process
- Working for Babcock